SCNCA EQUIPMENT COORDINATOR: PAID POSITION! SCNCA IS HIRING!
The SCNCA is in the process of hiring an Equipment Coordinator. This will be a paid position. The compensation will be $750 per quarter.
Applicants need to have some computer and camera skills as they will be responsible for the photo-finish equipment. Also need to have some aptitude working with radios and their programming.
Applicants also need a secure area to store the equipment when not in use.
Not a must, but it would be helpful to be centrally located.
Send resume to Chris Black, SCNCA Vice President; email@example.com
SCNCA EQUIPMENT COORDINATOR
1. Store and maintain all SCNCA owned equipment (radios, photo-finish, lap cards, etc.)
2. Work with promoters and Officials to get needed equipment to events
(and retrieve equipment after the events)
3. Maintain all equipment in good working order
4. Report equipment status to the SCNCA BoD at least quarterly
The Development Committee is designed to recruit, retain, and promote the development of racing in the SCNCA region. We are presently soliciting for members who are motivated to help the sport move forward. Contact Sean Wilson firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be involved. CLICK HERE for a list of committee members and open positions.
The Next Two Weeks in SoCal/Nevada Cycling
Start DateEvent NameCityPoint ValueRegister
- Feb 25th Rosena Ranch-Majestic San Bernardino Register
- Feb 26th Vlees Huis RR Bakersfield Register
- Feb 26th Dare to Race Ontario Register
- Mar 5th UCSB Island View Criterium Goleta Register
- Mar 5th CBR Dominguez Hills Register
OLDER NOTICES: CLICK HERE to visit the archive
What is SCNCA?
The Southern California Nevada Cycling Association (SCNCA) is the USA Cycling (USAC) recognized local association for the Southern California and Southern Nevada. Our mission is to conduct, coordinate, and seek the advancement of USA Cycling activities in Southern California and Southern Nevada. We are also committed to creating programs to assist riders in the development of their competitive skills and to ensure safe competition. The SCNCA is defined by Zip Code boundaries 89000-89299 in Nevada and all areas south of Monterey, King, Tulare, and Inyo counties in California. The SCNCA web site is the official home for the USAC calendar, race flyers, race results, and SoCal Cup standings for SoCal and SoNV.